1. Any attempt of using hacks/exploits will be punished with block account(s) and IP+HWID ban.
2. Any abuse of bugs/miss-configs that can lead into an unfair advantage for the abuser will cause a punishment starting from 1 day ban to IP+HWID ban depending on gravity.
Note: If the abuser(s) report his(their) actions in maximum 12h since it happened, he(they) won't be fully punished and only who didn't will be.
3. Don't share your account and password with anyone!!! We are not responsible for items/characters lost on shared accounts. The only thing that we can help you with on this situations is to share the author that did it.
4. Advertising MuOnline servers will result in being banned permanently.
5. Staff Information and Staff Impersonation:
Names (Character Names / IGN (In-Game Names) and Guilds must not contain Administrator and GM nicknames. You may not impersonate or present yourself to be a representative of the AnarchyMu staffs. If caught posing as an Admin or GM you will be banned permanently.
6. Respect the Server and The Authority of Staff:
Personal negative attacks to the Server and its staff will not be tolerated. The Staff are doing the best as they can to better serve you to fix bugs and assist you with any inquiries or questions you may encounter in-game. The kinds of punishment for disrespecting the staff are Character Ban, Account Ban, I.P. Address Ban (Permanent).
Anyone who dares to challenge a staff's final decision will not be tolerated. Your in-game account will be banned permanently.
Staff have the supreme authority to lock and/or delete any posts or threads which they deem irrelevant or frivolous at their own discretion.
It is prohibited to protest staff actions in titles, avatars, signatures, the chat box and in-game /post.
Staff have the FINAL say in any disputes. (There shouldn't be any reasons for you to keep posting such matters that is already been decided.)
Staff have the right to suspend / block characters or account(s) to any gamers for investigation as precaution. Remember, we will not ban players without reason.
Staff have the right to, without question, violate any rules here they deem necessary for the benefit of the community.
We thank you for donating to our server and that we are able to enhance our server for the better. However, there are rules to be listed.
Any donation made is non-refundable.
If you have donated once or 100 times, it doesn't matter, you are still equal with any other player(s) who hasn't donated at all.
Donators don't have more importance in what they say than any other players. This means, that every player that donates are to be treated equally the same as non-donators.
If rules are broken donators can also be banned easily just like any players
If for any reason a donator gets banned, all items in his account(s) will be blocked along with the account. It will also not be returned to him/her under any circumstances.
8. Code of Good Manners:
/post chat purpose is to help trade announcements, party matching, guild recruitment and assistance for new players. Excessive chit-chat or spam will be infracted.
You are NOT allowed swear at and/or threaten other players.
Repeated or family related insults will result in warning or ban, temporary or permanent depending on the severity.
We DO NOT care if you were provoked or anything else, refrain yourself.
You are NOT allowed to discriminate, IN ANY FORM! Place of birth, politics, religious, sexual etc.
The above rules also apply for characters or guilds names and also for guild emblems.
Lots of effort and time have been put in this server, therefor disrespecting and/or insulting any member of our staff is OUT OF LIMITS, no matter the situation!
The rules apply no matter the context form (CLEAR, MASKED or ABBREVIATED) of the INSULT, DISCRIMINATION or NAME!
- Punishment: Warning, Character Ban and up to Permanent Account Block, depending on the severity.
In order to accept complaint for insult you must provide screenshot from the game using the PrintScreen button. Images from Paint, Snipping tool or any other which possibly could be manipulated will not be accepted. Same is true for images taken in partial scope which do not show the full conversation.
Note: Take care of your attitude because we reserve our rights to choose the players of this community. You can be punished anytime with no warns if we will believe that you don't deserve to play here.
9. Take care of your attitude because we reserve our rights to choose the players of this community. You can be punished anytime with no warns if we will believe that you don't deserve to play here.
10. Have fun! Don't forget that this is just a game and we are here to have a good time together.